View Single Post
Old 10-11-2010, 10:13 AM
Administrator

Frank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank Whiton
Default New US Forum Alignment

Hi Everyone,

From time to time there has been some discussion of reducing the number of forums. I have received complaints and suggestions that the number of different forums are just too many. So I have been working on finding a new alignment of the US forums.

Most of the members who have responded to a poll or those I have communicated with directly think we have too many Forums. So I have taken the US first. I have tried several configurations and the best I have came up with is to segregate the US into the Time Zones. That gives us Eastern States, Central States, Mountain States and the Pacific States. Alaska would normally be in the Pacific States but there is a separate Forum for Alaska and I would like to keep it that way.

So here is a Map that shows the breakdown of how I propose the states to be separated into categories. There are some problems that the Great Lakes forums will be combined into the Eastern and Central Forums.

None of the post will be lost. The old threads will be moved into the new appropriate forums. Nothing is firm and I am presenting this thread as a suggestion of how we can reduce the numbers of forums. This may be too simplistic for a first start.

Please, Please give me some feed back on your thoughts.

Frank

Click the image to open in full size.

NOTE: Those states that have small portions of the state in more than one Time Zone will only appear in one division.