View Single Post
Old 10-11-2010, 03:04 PM
Administrator

Frank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank Whiton
Default Re: New US Forum Alignment

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacFly55 View Post
Looks like a logical breakdown to me... and makes it much easier if you think in time zones..

on a side not.. is there going to be a realignment on the other forums ? This is not a complaint in any way.. just a question because I do like the breakdown of the specific forums...

One other comment.. and it is probably under a general forum.. but I dont see or have not found a forum on float tubes and or pontoons... ??

MacFly

Hi MacFly,

Yes, there may be changes to some other forums. The object is to make the forum easier to use. Getting from the top to the bottom of the Forum Home Page takes a bit of scanning. Probably the most complained about feature of NAFFF is there are too many forums. We don't have a Tube or Pontoon forum right now. We have been adding new forms to accommodate member suggestions but we can't just keep adding forms with out doing away of those that seldom get used.

MacFly, my post is addressed to you but my comments are more directed to everyone.

Frank