View Single Post
Old 10-11-2010, 08:39 PM
Administrator

Frank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank Whiton
Default Re: New US Forum Alignment

Hi cattech89,

Of course it would be a lot easier to just do it my way but I prefer to get something that works for the most members, if I can.

Any changes that are made have to match up with the states that are in a particular forum. So when I combine the forums the threads associated with that state stay with the state. I can't move some of the states from one forum to a different forum and then move the rest of the states to another forum. We must keep the threads for a state with that state.

There are some states with very few threads and I might be able to do something with those if it makes sense.

Thanks for your suggestions.