View Single Post
Old 10-13-2010, 11:03 AM
Administrator

Frank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank Whiton
Default Re: New US Forum Alignment

Hi Dan,

Thanks for your suggestions.

Yes, I agree it would be nice if all the states around the Great Lakes were in the same region. The Problem is they are now split between other groups that exist and I can't move them out of that grouping with out losing all of that states threads.

For instance. Mn is presently in the Upper Mid-West forum. If I move MN to the Great Lakes forum and the other states in the Mid-West Forum to the Central Region, then there will be no threads in the Great Lakes Forum associated with MN. We have to move all the threads in a forum as a group so MN threads would move with the Mid-West Forum, not with MN.

Moving the names of the states around into different forums is easy. The hard part is moving the threads from one forum to another forum. We can't do that on a single state basis. The threads that reside in a particular forum must remain with that forum. We can combine forums but all threads in those forums will be included in the new forum.

I hope this makes more sense than it does when I write it.

Frank