Thread: Henry's Fork
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2010, 05:11 PM

kinger will become famous soon enoughkinger will become famous soon enough
Default Henry's Fork

Okay, so we had a GREAT few days up at Henry's Fork. Cromney, Gabe(one of our good friends from work), a couple of his friends and myself made it up to Henry's Fork this last weekend. All in all we had mucho success. We arrived Friday morning and fished through Sunday. Gabe and his two friends left Saturday while Clint and I stayed to fish. Gabe's family has a cabin up there, so we were lucky enough to be able to say in a warm cabin the two nights. The weather was rainy on Friday and cool, while the other days were still cool, but with clouds and occasional sun.

We hooked into a lot of nice fish over the weekend. Gabe's friend Ryan who came along had a day of a lifetime with two fished he hooked that day. I saw the second one, but did not witness the first and it was impressive. I will include some pictures here of the beast. According to him and Gabe the one he hooked before this was bigger. He hooked them back to back which was pretty cool.

Clint and I were the only ones carrying cameras so we took some nice pics over the span of the three days. I'll post a number of them here and I know Clint will add to them. We can't stop thinking and talking about the weekend and wish we were still up there now. ENJOY...

Clint with a beauty of a brown. Nice stache, it helped him land mucho fish
Click the image to open in full size.

Ryan's huge brown (Don't let the cheesy smile distract from the beauty of the fish)

Me with a nice brown

Clint with a cutbow

Another one of Ryan's brown

Clint with another nice brown