View Single Post
Old 10-19-2010, 11:38 AM
Business Member

allenflyfishing is a name known to allallenflyfishing is a name known to allallenflyfishing is a name known to allallenflyfishing is a name known to allallenflyfishing is a name known to allallenflyfishing is a name known to all
Default Fly Rod - New!!! Nano Ti Series

Hi Everyone, Its finaly here!

Iím excited to finally announce the release of my Nano Ti Series of Rods.

"Our new series (Nano Ti) of rods utilizes the latest in technological development. One of the lightest rods on the market, at just 2.6 oz. in a #5 weight, it feels like a feather and casts great. We have teamed with a renowned carbon fiber manufacturer to develop a resin system that allows the impregnation of nano titanium particles into the resin/carbon matrix. This prevents "micro cracking" and allows us to achieve lighter weight without compromising breakage or flex in the rods.

I had help over the last several months by a friend of mine. Developed and designed by a former CEO of a well known golf shaft manufacturer. We have worked to develop this new series of rods that deliver the lightest weight, the latest in technology and performance at an affordable price."

I will be releasing photos next week. The rod will be available in weights from 4 to 10. Also, rod blanks will be available for sale as well. I will release the pricing soon.

Then soon after the single hand rods are ready. I will be releasing a switch rod and spey blank.

On another note:

Most who follow my products on the boards know that I am in a middle of a move. I am trying to manage my shipments this week and will be 100% moved by this weekend. Just wanted to say thanks to all those that said congrats on my wedding (Sept 25) and on our move. For all those that placed an order in the last 20 days stay tuned for an email in the next few weeks. I want to send everyone something to say thanks for your patience.

Thanks again,

Justin