View Single Post
Old 12-10-2007, 03:18 PM
Administrator

Frank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank Whiton
Default Re: I need your opinion - hip waders

Hi TIA,

First let me welcome you to the forum.

I think you are a little confused about what you are looking for. There are Hip Boots that have the boots fasten and there are two of them. One goes on each leg and they are held up by a belt. Then there are Chest Waders that have the boots attached and they pull them up like coveralls. they are held up with suspenders. There is also a Waist High Wader that has boots attached and you slip into them like a pair of pants. They are held up with a belt.

It sounds to me that you are talking about Chest High waders that are equipped with boots. The other type of Chest High waders have a rubber booty on the bottom and you ware separate boots over the booty's. For doing a lot of hiking the type with the booty and the separate boot can be bought with a very good fit. This style is usually best for hiking. The guy at the store may be right but you don't need to spend that amount of money.

TIA, I think the very best thing you can do is to give you Hubby a gift certificate and don't try to buy them for him. I know I would not want my wife to buy waders for me.

Frank

TIA, are these like what you are asking about?

Click the image to open in full size.