Thread: Sharkskin
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2007, 06:43 PM

mojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant future
Default Re: Sharkskin

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCliff View Post
OK, right now I'm expecting this thread to become a vindictive flame war. I'd love to be proven wrong.

Really now, is there any useful benefit created by declaring that others have ulterior motives or that their perception of something is wrong? If you're not posting to create useful benefit, then don't.

This thread started out being beneficial, online squabbling is useless.
Cliff, I thought the review was fine. One man's opinion. No big deal. When Joni asked a simple question, Mr. McNair decided like he does quite often throw the wrench in the works with a snide comment. Maybe he's from the old school that women belong in the kitchen, not on the water.That didn't sit well with me. Opinions and reviews are like you-know-what. Everyone has one. I think Mcnair owes her an apology. This isn't the first time it's happened.
I just thought a little of his own medicine fit the bill.

mojo