View Single Post
Old 12-17-2007, 01:17 PM

Fly2Fish is a splendid one to beholdFly2Fish is a splendid one to beholdFly2Fish is a splendid one to beholdFly2Fish is a splendid one to beholdFly2Fish is a splendid one to beholdFly2Fish is a splendid one to beholdFly2Fish is a splendid one to beholdFly2Fish is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Another Texas Newbie!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig24 View Post
Thanks for the welcome. I am from Hartley Texas. I am about 20 miles from the New Mexico/Texas border. I also fly fish in New Mexico and Colorado. I am not much into saltwater fishing. Mainly mountain stream and lakes for trout. I only live about 2 1/2 hours from Cimarron New Mexico so it isn't much to pack up one weekend and go fishing. I have been fly fishing for a while but just recently I started going as much as possible. I am planning a trip to the San Juan next month and also 3 or 4 trips to New Mexico and Colorado in late spring early summer. Where are you from in Texas?

Craig
Good area you live in, Craig. I used to (& still wished I did) live in El Paso, which is where I took fly-fishing up, since I spent all my recreational time up in New Mexico. If I wasn't skiing, I was fly-fishing. Unfortunately, I now live in the Houston area, so it is a bit more of a trip to get to the Rockies. Not as bad as it was when I lived for a while in Ohio!
Neil