View Single Post
Old 10-28-2010, 02:47 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Lost Fly Box - Clear Creek, Golden, CO

Dooley,

Not good news for sure, I have never lost one but can imagine your feelings about this. If there are any fly shops in the area I would put up a little poster and hope that someone who has all the flies they need found your box. Otherwise I would go down stream to the next access and fish up every time I went out for the rest of the year. Pay special attention to back eddies and down trees as you go. Anywhere you see litter or foam gathered by the current may be where you box is to be found.

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;