Thread: local creeks?
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2010, 02:38 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: local creeks?

I always used the old stand by method of taking a drive in the mountains where I had never been and when I crossed a creek I got out and took a look. No joke here! If the stream looked good I strung up a rod and gave it a shot. If I caught any trout I kept my mouth shut. If I caught none and saw none the stream was off of my list for future trips.

From Shamokin area I would head up to Fishing Creek at Benton or the head of Muncy Creek at Nordmont. For Brook trout the head of Fishing Creek above Jamison City via the State Forest roads is a good bet.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;