View Single Post
Old 11-09-2010, 04:05 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: San Juan River Float

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardyreels View Post
The boats at that gravel bar remind me of the Kenai, looks like it was a good day weather & all.
Ard: You got that right! Unfortunately, when you take a photo you only see what the lens will allow, the conditions were much worse than that. I won't go back there in the fall. I had heard the river was crowded in the summer, but I figured it would thin out in the fall with people going hunting, but no such luck. If I go back it will be in the early spring to avoid all that traffic. It is a gorgeous river with some great looking fish but the river is not nearly as big as the Kenai (maybe a 1/3 the size).

Larry

---------- Post added at 03:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbbfly View Post
Beautiful river and fish Larrythey'll have to put traffic lights to control the traffic there soon
JP: LMAO!
With all that traffic they might have to think about something like that in the future or maybe draw permits to fish there! That should raise some eye brows! LOL!

Larry