View Single Post
Old 01-06-2008, 07:27 PM
Administrator

Frank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank Whiton
Default Re: Touchy subject:Barbless or barbed

I also seen a picture where a guy caught a hook in the eye! yowzers!!! I always wear me some polarized glasses cause of it.

Hi GeorgeMcFly,

You bring up a very important aspect of fly fishing. Any body fly casting, no matter their experience, should be wearing glasses with POLYCARBONATE lenses. I have been hit in the glasses one time with a weighted bugger. I don't exactly remember how but it dang sure hit my glasses. Wait, I do remember, I was caught on a log and pulled it off with the rod tip and it sling shot back at me. This was when I was young and foolish. I bet all of us has been hit with a fly while casting at least once. It is just good sense to wear glasses.

Frank