View Single Post
Old 01-07-2008, 02:08 AM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How Many Fly Boxes Do You Carry In Your Vest/Pack?

Geez I'm pathetic!!, I had to go look and I counted 27 boxes, some big and some smaller.
We carry all fly boxes in the boat bag, we usually have the boat with us.
These boxes are divided into the usual categories such as nymph, dry, etc, but we also have" Water specific boxes" that hold time tested patterns for several rivers or lakes. these can be put in the vest for wandering away from the boat.
Also some boxes are 1 pattern only, in different sizes and color wariations.
Buggers, Stimulators, glowbugs and eggs.

Make that 28 boxes, I just remembered tho Orvis dropper rig box mentioned above that we got for Christmas.

*Comments posted above are only my opinion. I may be right....ehhh.....I'm certain they're wrong. Take 'em for what they're worth.*