View Single Post
Old 01-09-2008, 11:36 AM
Administrator

Frank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank Whiton
Default Re: Line Recommendation

Hi Fishstick,

Here are some specs of SA's XPS and the RIO Selective Trout. Both of these lines would be a good choice. RIO uses a longer front taper and the belly may be a little smaller than the SA. The RIO may be a little more versatile and the SA may roll cast easier. I don't mean to say that the RIO doesn't roll cast well, I am sure it does. I can't say definitively as I have not cast either of these lines. My comments are based on the construction of the two lines as shown in the specs. The two links below will take you to more complete specs.

Frank

SA's XPS
Click the image to open in full size.

RIO's Selective Trout
Click the image to open in full size.