Thread: Sorry everyone!
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2010, 02:32 PM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sorry everyone!

First good laugh I've had in Days Colin. Doubt that 1 out of 100 registered users here know that we're the 'Colonial Cousin' a great UK based Fora.

Fly Fishing Forums. News, reviews, advice and comments on the world of flyfishing. Join over 25,000 registered members.

"Freda"

Edit: Sorry folks 98% of you wouldn't have a clue what the 'Freda's' about. Everywhere I post it's always "fredaevans." Well it turns out there's a well known English (at least I think she's English) Actress by the name of Freda Evans. Fellows in the UK had fun with that one for years ... and some still do.

fae