View Single Post
Old 11-26-2010, 08:34 AM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sealskinz Gloves - Are these the Cold Weather answer

First a warm welcome to you Stu!

First, I've never had a problem with the Sealskinz products I've used (the socks are several years old and still work like new) over the years .... save for the gloves.

Nothing wrong with the gloves .. except the cuffs. Once water gets beyond them (damned easy to do in a driving rain) they're toast like anything else.

If I had my 'druthers,' and maybe someone actually makes something like this, are waterproof gloves that go half way up your forearm. This would keep the cuffs well out of the weather.

Anyone heard of anything like that?
Fred