View Single Post
Old 01-10-2008, 01:59 AM

GeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to beholdGeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to beholdGeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to beholdGeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to beholdGeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to beholdGeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to beholdGeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to GeorgeMcFly Send a message via Yahoo to GeorgeMcFly
Default Re: gold ribbed hares ear!

the magnification didn't hurt me. it was before I had it that bothered me when I tried to stare at a size 14 hook for 30 + min lol. . I am just using a regular light bulb thats built into the mag glass but not sure of the watts. the mag glass just plugs into the wall with a cord. before I had no light but the one built in the ceiling haha. I used the guard hairs for the tail and the short underfur I pulled off it for the body dubbing. I have tried the angora for sucker spawns. but not nymph bodies. I only got white. but gander mountain . those punks never got the good colors of anything tho!!! lol... they got every color but the ones u need it seems so I got to get everything online. ohio isn't a big fly fishing place to have fly shops all around I guess

owner of the GL Fishing Forum.