View Single Post
Old 12-02-2010, 01:45 PM

dean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Barb wired fence running across Odell spring creek in Ennis Montana

Biggie - I went and dropped the 25 bones for the TU plate at my last renewal for that very reason! But I'll tell you a secret...unless you go all the way vanity and put something like "fishsf8" or "30-06" on there, the first letter gives you away. I know that Missoula is an "A" but still better than the Scarlett 4!

fishalong - the dead of winter is about my favortie time on fish Rock Ck anymore...October, November can find some solitude and it's really hard for me to skip the Skwala hatch in March, along with everyone else!

I'm sorry to hear about the floaters on the Madison. The lower Blackfoot is honestly not even an option middays the entire summer. No fisherman in their right mind goes near it. It's starting on the Bitterroot, too now. I am not for lots of recreation regulations, and I don't know what the state or counties could even do, but it's becoming a real problem, not just for fisherman.

Another snow storm is blowing in today. It could be a good winter West of the divide, which means a good summer for the rivers.