View Single Post
Old 12-02-2010, 07:25 PM

FrankB2 has a reputation beyond reputeFrankB2 has a reputation beyond reputeFrankB2 has a reputation beyond reputeFrankB2 has a reputation beyond reputeFrankB2 has a reputation beyond reputeFrankB2 has a reputation beyond reputeFrankB2 has a reputation beyond reputeFrankB2 has a reputation beyond reputeFrankB2 has a reputation beyond reputeFrankB2 has a reputation beyond reputeFrankB2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Where Would You Live? Fly Angler's Lifeplan

That's a tough question, especially considering I haven't seen much outside of Pennsylvania and New Jersey in my 49 years..... A billion dollars is a lot of cash, so I would travel. That disqualifies me from the survey, but I'd be plenty happy with that.

From movies, reading, etc.... I think I'd have to go with Ard's present residence. Huge fish in large numbers is tough to beat! Alaskans get an oil dividend each year, and that would help if my billion dollars ever ran out.

Ard Wrote:
I can tell you this for sure, it does not take money it takes a sense of adventure.
I hear that! We had our sailboat rigged for a 6 month journey in 1999, but my wife got cold feet at the last minute. She was between jobs, I was self-employed, and Jr was 11-yrs-old. We had contacted the Calvert School for a home-schooling program etc. My wife's family just isn't wired that way, and dropping out for even six months was just too much for her. Jr's on his own now, and I'm trying to get her to take a cruise before we're too old......