View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010, 02:45 PM

mrs_fysh is a splendid one to beholdmrs_fysh is a splendid one to beholdmrs_fysh is a splendid one to beholdmrs_fysh is a splendid one to beholdmrs_fysh is a splendid one to beholdmrs_fysh is a splendid one to behold
Default UPDATE- Casting for Recovery

***update posted at the end of the thread***

Hi all,

I'm new here, but my hubby, fysh' is not. I've contemplated joining the forum for a while and when John showed me the article on Casting for Recovery, I knew I wanted to be a big part of helping out. I contacted Frank and he has obtained permission for me to post here and invite all of you to join in helping this wonderful cause. Article: Fishing charity hits the headlines

My sweet grandmother was taken from me way too early. She was my hero and a victim of breast cancer. I love the concept of Casting for Recovery, allowing these women an opportunity to escape from the horrors of this disease and give them a day of distraction and nature therapy.

I have a Scentsy business. Scentsy is not just a product that I am in love with; it has provided me with an opportunity to donate funds to many different causes, but because of my passion for fly fishing, this one is very exciting for me.

What is Scentsy? Scentsy is a safe, wickless alternative to burning candles to fragrance your home. A Simple System … Scentsy Warmers use a low-watt bulb to melt specially formulated wax slowly, maximizing the fragrance time of the Scentsy Bar or Scentsy Brick. With no flame, soot, smoke, or lead, the Scentsy system is a safe way to enjoy more than 80 delightful Scentsy fragrances.

I am providing you with a link to my site and I am pledging 100% of my proceeds (my commission) from sales to NAFFF members to Casting for Recovery. I will not profit from these sales AND I am also pledging to match the proceeds raised by the NAFFF members with a personal donation. (Up to $500) This fund raising event is open now and will run through December 25th.

Scentsy makes a great gift; it’s a product that is excellent quality, safe, fun and easy to use. Adults love the Warmers, Room Sprays, Travel Tins and there are Scentsy Buddies for the little ones. Orders placed before December 18th will be delivered before Christmas! (December 15th for Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam and Canada.)

You can find my site at: Pam's Scentsy Site - Helping Casting for Recovery. Please place your order by clicking the open party titled “NAFFF – Casting for Recovery.” Ordering is done though a secure server and the order will be delivered directly to you from Scentsy.

I look forward to working with you to help this great cause. Please contact me if you have any questions.

Pam

Supported by NAFFF and Fish&Fly

Last edited by mrs_fysh; 09-05-2011 at 09:43 PM. Reason: update