View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010, 04:17 PM

Joni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond repute
Default re: UPDATE- Casting for Recovery

I am here to tell you I stand behind Mrs Fysh's product 100 %

Almost two years now, I quit smoking....everything...LOL
I love pretty or fresh smelling air now and something that just does not come naturally.
Funny that I smoked for many years, but I will not buy candles with wicks. I know you don't have to light these and can use warmers, but these wax squares are sooooo simple.
I am not afraid to leave them on either. They are a "NIGHT LIGHT" that is all, but they multi task in a great way.
The wax squares are inexpensive, way less than candles. And if you want to change scents, just pour the wax in one of the little containers and let it harden to use later on.

I bought my first at a grocery store, but I noticed Fysh's signature so I pm'd him and then got a hold of Pam. Smart move on my part.
I love the warmers too. I bought the units that plug straight into the outlet. Red for my bedroom which has red in it and White for my living room that is green with white trim.
Very pretty.
Never break and light bulbs are cheap (night Lights). No effect on my bill that I can see.
I am melting a forest square that actually smells like a forest of pines, but not over powering.
I am sold on these and will continue to use them...even one in my trailer..LOL
Thanks Fysh and Mrs....I am with ya all the way.

OH, and GREAT GIFTS!!!!