View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010, 04:26 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default re: UPDATE- Casting for Recovery

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrs_fysh View Post
Thanks Larry!

You staying warm up there? It's already colder than I care for down here.

I know I'm looking forward to summer already, hoping we can spend some more time together on the Green and maybe even a South Fork float. I'll bring the tomatoes!

Take care,
Pam
Pam: We are in a warming trend, all the snow is melting like crazy, nice relief from earlier in the week when it was brutal cold with wind making going outside downright miserable.

Yes, I miss summer and those floats on the Green already! We need to think about getting a float together next year on the South Fork so you folks can get a chance to meet up with Kelly and his sons, they are really nice folks. I'm sure hoping the tomato crop is better than last year. My daughter-in-law had some nice plants but the tomatos never really took off. The cold wx crops did pretty well.
Take care!

Larry