View Single Post
Old 12-05-2010, 09:03 PM
Banned

Location: Lake of the Woods/Rainy River Minnesota Canada border
Guest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What am i doing wrong

Quote:
Originally Posted by pie314 View Post
fortunately Dan contacted me first and has been very curtious and offered some guidance. I am looking forward to hopefully hitting the water some time next year with him.

As for now I just recieved the good word from my brother that one of my favorite pike lakes has about 5 inches of ice on it. 7 fresh inches of snow, 5 degrees above zero. Add in a bottle of hot 100 and my jiggin rod and its going to be a good weekend.

Hey Dan, have you hit any ice yet?
Even the river froze solind here by the second week in November. I'll bet they are driving trucks out on the lake already. I am going to try and do some Pike fishing through the ice this winter too. This is one of the best lakes for on the planet. I should show you the deal I invented. It's a cross between a tip up and a rod holder. It's a rod holder that....uh ....works like a tip up.

Hey I just noticed, post number 1000!