Thread: Big vs Small
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2010, 11:05 AM

kglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Big vs Small

I love to catch fish, lots of them, a few of them, large or small, I love to catch fish. The throbbing of a fish I just fooled on the end of my line is pure nirvana for me. The combination of using a flyrod, tying and choosing a passable imitation, knowing what line, leader and tippet to use in varying situations and then to get the right cast after reading the water, getting the perfect drift and then all of that combined for a hookup is just one of life's sweetest simple pleasures.

Do I prefer to catch big fish? Of course, who doesn't? Nevertheless, I love to fish.

Kelly.