View Single Post
Old 12-13-2010, 10:54 AM
Administrator

Frank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank Whiton
Default Re: Intro and question

Hi Mike,

I am afraid there is no answer to your question. Fly fishing and casting is such a personal thing that choices come down to personal preference. My personal preference may not be the same as someone else. I see people praising a certain rod they like and I wonder, what the heck, that rod is a noodle or maybe a telephone pole. It certainly is not my idea of a great rod. I am sure others have the same feeling about my choices in rods.

So if anyone is looking for the best 9' 5wt rod they need to cast all they can and make their own decision. In many cases todays best rod will not be tomorrows best rod. As we gain experience and knowledge we change or preferences.

Frank