View Single Post
Old 01-21-2008, 11:35 PM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Were are all the Ladies?!

Flyfishingchica,
I see you fish the Keys, I have some friends that guide there and was wondering if maybe you have used them before, their names are Brett Novik and Sue Talbot, this is their guide service link. Ofishalyhooked.com - Charter Fishing Florida Keys

They guide on the Snake in the warmer months and The Keys during Winter, what a life eh.

I had Brett guide the wife and I on The South Fork during our Honeymoon in 03', we quickly became friends and frequently have a few beers at the end of the day, they are always great at sharing info on the river.

*Comments posted above are only my opinion. I may be right....ehhh.....I'm certain they're wrong. Take 'em for what they're worth.*