View Single Post
Old 12-14-2010, 09:25 AM

kglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cut Throat Trout Pics

As I mentioned earlier in my postings, we had a great year targeting cutties. We live in the middle of prime cutthroat country and they abound. We are currently striving to improve habitat and raise the numbers of cuts in the South Fork of the Snake River, with a perceived danger of overpopulation by rainbow trout, thus reducing the numbers of cutthroat trout and eventually leading to their being listed as endangered. The club I belong to, the Snake River Cutthroats, is a Trout Unlimited sanctioned club and efforts have been underway for years to improve this fishery, something I'm proud to be a part of.

"Nuff said, here are the rest of my cutthroat pics...

Click the image to open in full size.

A prime Snake River cutthroat trout:

I know I featured this photo in one of my above posts, but it truly was our pic of the year, so I'll share it once again to end my postings on this thread:

Thanks for letting me share.

Tight lines, everyone.

Kelly.