View Single Post
Old 12-18-2010, 04:39 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: "stuff" logistics

I guess I have done everything on your list at one time or another. It really depends on how far and how remote a place is to determine what and how I do the trip. Here life has changed because I use boats to reach places that are remote. With that option I have a cooler on board. For the walk from the road fishing I have an old Filson strap vest pack in the shelter cloth (waxed) and I toss a mini thermos and some granola bars in the pack along with rain gear and fire starting supplies.

But then sometimes I just walk off as if I'm going to Safeway so I guess I really have no plan at all when that happens.

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;