View Single Post
Old 12-18-2010, 05:24 PM

milt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: "stuff" logistics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardyreels View Post
I guess I have done everything on your list at one time or another. It really depends on how far and how remote a place is to determine what and how I do the trip. Here life has changed because I use boats to reach places that are remote. With that option I have a cooler on board. For the walk from the road fishing I have an old Filson strap vest pack in the shelter cloth (waxed) and I toss a mini thermos and some granola bars in the pack along with rain gear and fire starting supplies.

But then sometimes I just walk off as if I'm going to Safeway so I guess I really have no plan at all when that happens.

Ard
Hey Ard, don't forget the blunderbuss fer them ursine critters!!!