View Single Post
Old 01-25-2008, 01:27 PM

Flityer has a spectacular aura aboutFlityer has a spectacular aura aboutFlityer has a spectacular aura about
Default Gold Ribbed Hares Ear

Image Posting Size Limits

Members shall not LINK to, or insert, any images INSIDE their message post that are wider than 550pxls. Oversize images will be deleted without notification.

Members may ATTACH images to posts that are no larger than 620pxls x 280pxls with a total size no larger than 19.5kb. Valid file extensions are bmp doc gif jpe jpeg jpg pdf png psd txt zip

There is a difference between attaching an image and linking to an image inside the body of the post.

I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. If I have deleted any of your images... I'm sorry. However, for the optimal performance and overall look of the forum we must adhere to this policy.

Thank you very much for your understanding and cooperation.

<br>
Here is a superb all around searching pattern that I tie can be tyed from size 8 - 16 weighted or unweighted its the versital gold ribbed hares ear fish it under an indicater or without across and down or high stick it or fish it unweighted and dry brings the trout up as well.

Materials for pictured nymph;

1. TMC 3761 size 8
2. 3/0 black thread
3. lead or nontoxic wire
for weighted version
4. tail pheasant tail fibers
tied long to create wing case
5. Ribbing gold medium flat tinsle
6. abdomen tan hares mask fur
7. legs partridge breast feather
8. thorax gray rabbit fur dubbing
Attached Images
File Type: jpg gold ribbed haresear_1.jpg (97.6 KB, 89 views)