View Single Post
Old 12-20-2010, 04:00 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: All I Want for Christmas...

This should be interesting Ray,

I took out the redundant post for you and then came back to reply. Want & need are two different things of course. I need nothing but it would be good to find a whole Blue Eared Pheasant skin tail and all at a low price I have seen some pretty poor examples sell for over 130 dollars but I have a good supply and knew the skins I saw were not what I would pony up that much money for. I'm pinning hope on a fellow in Holland to come through for me.

Do I need this no but It would be cool to have more of these soft hackles.

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;