View Single Post
Old 12-21-2010, 01:53 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: TFO Pro Series. Maybe a little late to ask...

Hi Vance,

Your rod should be just fine. I have never heard anything really bad about this brand of fly rod and would expect it to be as good as any that I own regardless of makers mark. I use 5, 6, & 7 weights for the same type of fishing that you are talking about and all are perfect for the task. For me length is more of an issue than weight. Some of the streams I fish require a short rod while larger rivers and creeks are good with a 8 or 9' rig.

if you are fishing still water 9' will suit the purpose as well ans any, hope you got a good deal

Ard

P.S. With the weather the way it is I guess we won't be having that cup of coffee or fishing Anchor for a while huh?

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;