View Single Post
Old 12-21-2010, 05:11 PM

Jimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant future
Default Re: TFO Pro Series. Maybe a little late to ask...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Whiton View Post
Hi Jimmie,

I don't think I would be using a Plus line on it though. It is not what I would call a fast action and a standard weight line is what I would use. Assuming that the new Pro cast like the older models. That doesn't mean that a Plus line won't work. Especially if you are nymphing a lot.

Frank
Whoops.
Disregard what I said and go with Frank and Joni. They have a ton of experience.
I thought that I might have gotten a song and dance from the fly shop since they were out of the line that I wanted, Rio Gold, in my wt.

Dag-gummit...........I can't keep anything straight today. I don't even own a TFO Professional, LOL.... It's a TFO Jim Teeny, and is fast action. My apologies Vance, and everyone. Now I have to apologize to the fly shop for thinking bad thoughts........dag-burnit. Glad that I checked.

Last edited by Jimmie; 12-21-2010 at 05:25 PM. Reason: added dad-gummit paragraph