View Single Post
Old 12-21-2010, 04:11 PM

Jimmie has much to be proud ofJimmie has much to be proud ofJimmie has much to be proud ofJimmie has much to be proud ofJimmie has much to be proud ofJimmie has much to be proud ofJimmie has much to be proud ofJimmie has much to be proud ofJimmie has much to be proud ofJimmie has much to be proud of
Default Re: TFO Pro Series. Maybe a little late to ask...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Whiton View Post
Hi Jimmie,

I don't think I would be using a Plus line on it though. It is not what I would call a fast action and a standard weight line is what I would use. Assuming that the new Pro cast like the older models. That doesn't mean that a Plus line won't work. Especially if you are nymphing a lot.

Frank
Whoops.
Disregard what I said and go with Frank and Joni. They have a ton of experience.
I thought that I might have gotten a song and dance from the fly shop since they were out of the line that I wanted, Rio Gold, in my wt.

Dag-gummit...........I can't keep anything straight today. I don't even own a TFO Professional, LOL.... It's a TFO Jim Teeny, and is fast action. My apologies Vance, and everyone. Now I have to apologize to the fly shop for thinking bad thoughts........dag-burnit. Glad that I checked.

Last edited by Jimmie; 12-21-2010 at 04:25 PM. Reason: added dad-gummit paragraph