View Single Post
Old 12-22-2010, 01:26 AM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Alaska's true reality show: salmon or gold mine

This is a difficult thing for me to even think of let alone get caught up in. I have fought many environment based battles, first as a volunteer in the early 80's and then as a legislative liaison representing some of the best known environmental organizations in America on both the State & Federal level. By 1988 I was finished, exhausted, and ready to return to a quiet life as a traveler and fisherman. I stay apprised of the Pebble proposal and numerous other big ticket threats to our environment at large but I no longer want to fight. I vote, I have my hopes and fears, but I do not allow myself to become obsessed with the thought that I can somehow effect a sea change single handedly.

It's sad, but true,

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;