View Single Post
Old 12-25-2010, 11:54 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Let's Talk About Knives.....................

I saw that Casey posted that he got a new Gerber for Christmas and so I am bring this back to life. Since posting this thread I have picked up two more Benchmade knives. Both are the Griptillian combo blades, I bought one for my brother for his birthday and liked it so much I got one for myself. Then I had to choose between Spear Point or Tanto Point on the blades so I did what any good knife freak would do, I got both.

I'll wait to see if any Christmas present knives show up and I'll post a picture of the new ones I have now tomorrow. Hey Catfish, I'm liking that fixed blade you carry a lot!

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;