View Single Post
Old 01-01-2011, 10:41 PM

dean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's Talk About Knives.....................

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardyreels View Post
I saw that Casey posted that he got a new Gerber for Christmas and so I am bring this back to life. Since posting this thread I have picked up two more Benchmade knives. Both are the Griptillian combo blades, I bought one for my brother for his birthday and liked it so much I got one for myself. Then I had to choose between Spear Point or Tanto Point on the blades so I did what any good knife freak would do, I got both.

I'll wait to see if any Christmas present knives show up and I'll post a picture of the new ones I have now tomorrow. Hey Catfish, I'm liking that fixed blade you carry a lot!

Ard
It's hard to have too many of good things like knives and flyrods and hunting rifles...since nice knives are more affordable than nice rods and guns I tend to find myself wanting another one a little more often.

I have that same Kershaw fillet knife that I like to bone deer with. And an assisted opening Kershaw, too, that is my everyday knife. That Benchmade is a beauty, I'd really like one of those. And how do you like the Griptillion? I like the look of that knife and was considering one for the fishing pack.