View Single Post
Old 01-01-2011, 11:11 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Here's some more;

Nice Blade John,

Dean,

I got 2 of the Griptillian knives...........Duh It was an accident, really One with a Tanto point that I am not using and the other that has been on duty for a few months, I like em fine. The little one with the Ivory Micarta scales is a Paul Presto from Lone Wolf Knives and has an unusual locking and opening design. If you goggle Lone Wolf Knives they explain better than I can what makes them different.

There are some more around here, I think in my tackle bag...........When I come across them I'll stick them on here.

[IMG]Click the image to open in full size.[/IMG]

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;