Thread: Leaking Pontoon
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2008, 11:36 PM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Leaking Pontoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishfinder View Post
Looking for some help. I have a TU Colorado 9 pontoon boat that I got a couple years ago. I had trouble with leaking pontoons almost immediately but last fall the company finally sent me improved new bladders and skins. Now I am ready to put it to use and low and behold it wont hold air on the right side. Note each pontoon has two bladders.

I checked the valves with soapy water but there is no apparent sign of a leak, however if I open the skin I can hear an air leak eventhough there is no visiable sign of a leak.

So anyone have an idea. The valves may be loose but I don't have the fancy wrench.

Fishfinder
Fishfinder, that's kind of a bummer!

Go to Autozone and buy a 'gut' tool, snug em and check em again with the soapy water, if you still have issues then about all you can do is send them back to the manufacturer.

Good thing time is on your side, with Winter still hangin on for a bit longer.

*Comments posted above are only my opinion. I may be right....ehhh.....I'm certain they're wrong. Take 'em for what they're worth.*