View Single Post
Old 01-02-2011, 02:18 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Let's Talk About Knives.....................

Always liked that knife Allan (kabar) but never got one. I carry an old Western Knife Co. Bowie for heavy work. It has proven itself since 1984. Chop wood, dig holes, split the pelvis on big game or driving in tent stakes, it's pretty versatile. and double as a machete if I don't have one with.

I forgot to mention those, a machete. Nancy and I both have one by Gerber, we got new ones 2 years back because the old Army Surplus ones were really beat up. These are the ticket for the Bush.

And for John, here's another with the circle blade opening system, I forgot about this knife till you mentioned the Circle blades.

Frank doesn't share my love for the Bowie but I'm putting it on anyway It works for me

[IMG]Click the image to open in full size.[/IMG]

Spyderco; For John

The Trail Maker;

This is knida fun huh? Like visiting someone and they keep getting stuff off the shelf or out of the drawer to show you. Nice knives guys

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;