Thread: Leaking Pontoon
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2008, 11:03 AM
Administrator

Frank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank Whiton
Default Re: Leaking Pontoon

Hi fishfinder,

Sorry you are having a problem. Have you talked to the manufacture about the new bladders leaking.

Here is what I would do. Take the bladder out of the shell and pump one up about half full. Fill you bathtub up but leave room for over flow. Take the bladder and push it into the water. You may have to gather some of the bladder to put some pressure on the leak. If you think it is the vale try there first. I would go around every seam until you find the leak. Just remember you need to push or gather the bladder to put pressure on the leak. Once you know where the leak is you can go from there.

I doubt that the bladders are rubber and your local tire shop won't know how to patch a leak. Lets hope it is a leaking valve.

Frank