View Single Post
Old 01-04-2011, 10:09 AM

kglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: "Wish I had known the record" club

Ard, thanks for the info, no disparagement at all brother. I got a kick out of this thread and was mucho impressed with the fish you caught. Now I'm even more impressed with the one I caught since I had thought it was in the 15 to 20-lb range, but never really knew. All I know is that it was a blast to hook, fight and finally land. That day I had another dozen or so fish I hooked, fought and lost. I think that the morph of the kype really lends to the fish being able to throw the hook during the fight. We weren't intentionally targeting the ripe fish, but it seems they were the one's we found in that particular lake.

Thanks for the info DD.

Kelly.