View Single Post
Old 01-04-2011, 07:33 PM

silvertip8k has a spectacular aura aboutsilvertip8k has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Cut Throat Trout Pics

great to be here...winetrs here are def a bit shorter...probably by two months...even have a place here that has a device on the wall that you turn and it makes it warm...imagine that...no firewood...what will they think of next...a person cold get spoiled real quick !

there are some good fishin' spots here...even a few nice C&R with trophy's...also some keen spring streams...could be a reason to start pitching dries again...LOL...although the Colorado dropper rigs have already proven very effective here...

one thing though...it might be a while before I need that big net of mine here...I will bring out the smaller model ...but hope to get into some where the "big boy"s necc !

I dug a few out of the archives ...the faceless fly fisherman( AKA DOK)...and Bob , both w/ a N Fork beauties...

20"+ public water critters...

Click the image to open in full size.

and I will take you up on that advice Bob...any idea on thread locations??its a pretty big forum...again...awesome to hear from you all again...looking forward as well CN to seeing some up high shenanigans...

all the best...t

ted...trout bum/wandering monk
public water 20"er
public land pope & young

Breac à linne, slat à coille is fiadh à f́reach - mèirle às nach do ghabh gàidheal riamh nàire.
a fish from the river, a rod from the woods and a stag from the mountain , thefts ne'er a Gael was ashamed
...and old gaelic proverb...

my blog & website
http://wmflyrodco.com/

Last edited by silvertip8k; 01-04-2011 at 08:22 PM.