View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011, 03:28 PM
Banned

Location: Lake of the Woods/Rainy River Minnesota Canada border
Guest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: most fished river

The Rainy River on the MN / Ontario border. It's my favorite because I can consistantly catch what would be called a trophy fish almost anywhere else. Not only that but a number of different species at that. Big Walleye, Pike, Smallies, Sturgeon (and yes I figured out how to do that with a fly rod), Mooneye, Perch, and more. How many places do you know of where you can go on almost any day and get a truly big fish? The winters are terrible, there are more bugs than anyplace should ever have, and other than fishing and drinking, there's more activities in prison than here ( or so I'm told ). I get a little unsure if it is woth living here in winter, but the fishing is pretty much unbeatable.