View Single Post
Old 01-17-2011, 01:41 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: The Broken Rod Poll; Edited, New Catagory added.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rangerrich99 View Post
How about backed over my rod in my car? Actually I backed over the reel and the line pulled hard enough to snap the tip. Now I have a sticky in the car that reads,"Do You KNow Where Your Rod Is?"
That is a really good idea Rich!

I have left rods on the roof of truck caps twice. Funny how this thread helps me to remember an 8' 6 weight Fenwick in 1977 that after being left on top an El Camino's cap. It was hours before I realized I didn't have it and dark. The rod was recovered in more pieces that I could count. The second one was just last June. It flew onto the berm and I was able to get it and the reel back unharmed. The only damage was to the face of an Odyssey reel that was on the rod. I had an extra spool to pop in the cage and it was business as usual after changing over the line. Close one

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;