View Single Post
Old 01-18-2011, 02:23 PM

Rip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A little excited

Bumping this up
Here's a list of the Expo vendors and tyers. Some of the tyers area fly fishers may recognize. As for the vendors, John Marona, the originator of the popular S&M bobbin is still closing out inventory from his popular Quiet Sports Fly Shop and Carl Barney's Housatonic Rods is where I get my discounted rod building supplies and most of the used rods that I've bought in the past few years.
There's quite a few area guides this year along with area shops, custom and factory rod builders, destination lodges, book dealers and others.
Of course seminars all day including one or two from Lefty

Expo -Vendors and Fly Tyers | CFFA