View Single Post
Old 01-18-2011, 03:39 PM
Administrator

Frank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank Whiton
Default Re: A little excited

Hi Rip,

I first met Lefty in 1989 at the Portland Boat Show. There was a casting pond and he gave three shows that day. I was there for all three shows. He hung out at Jim Tenney's display and anyone could walk up and talk. He has a smile for everyone and no question is too simple for him. If you had a question about your casting he might just pick up a rod and give you a couple of pointers. I saw him at the casting pond with several different people over the day.

If anyone is close to this show I urge you to go and catch Lefty. You won't be disappointed.

Frank