View Single Post
Old 01-18-2011, 11:51 PM

caseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to caseywise
Default Re: The Broken Rod Poll; Edited, New Catagory added.

fortunately only once.
a custom diamondback 5 weight that i had made for me in high school,(sold a drawing to a "random buyer"). i foolishly left it laying on the gravel bar while i was walking back to the car for a missing fly box and as i was walking back my fishing buddy stepped on it, snapping the top section in half. oh the pain, the agony, my first quality fly rod broken on the gravel bar, totally useless. my fault entirely and no hard feelings ever exchanged- so never leave your rod laying anywhere EVER.
i got the tip fixed only to have the rod as well as a cimarron fly reel stolen out of my buddies trunk in a parking garage in anchorage 2 months later.

casey

ARFE