View Single Post
Old 01-20-2011, 10:38 AM

popperfly is a splendid one to beholdpopperfly is a splendid one to beholdpopperfly is a splendid one to beholdpopperfly is a splendid one to beholdpopperfly is a splendid one to beholdpopperfly is a splendid one to beholdpopperfly is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to popperfly
Default Re: Dont know what to do??

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerka View Post
I havent held a BVK model, but have always like TFO for its performance to cost ratio. I have been very happy with all three of the TFO I own, but I would encourage you to check out the Tirx as a comparison. I have caught pike, rainbows, grayling, dollies as well as 4 of 5 species of salmon on them in a 6wt. A 7-8 wt would do everything you want and for a similar price as well as being a bit more robust in terms of salt water.
Nerka,

If you get a chance check out the BVK series, they just came out late last year (august) I had several opportunities to cast and fish the TFO BVK rods and I really like the performance of the rod, it really surprised me because I have been a SAGE man for a long time. The price on the 8wt is only $249 and that fits in the budget for me.

If you like TFO rods I know you will really like the BVK series rod, check it out.

Keven

Born to Fish...Forced to Work !