View Single Post
Old 01-21-2011, 05:08 PM

HuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to HuronRiverDan
Default Re: Closing Waters to Sportfishing in Southern California

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyBum View Post
Frank, because of my position within CA. State Government, which I'll not reveal, I know that these commissioners are exactly that. These commissions are just a means that the Governors who appoint the commissioners use to give 6 figure income jobs to termed out or voted out legislators whom they owe favors or to large financial contributers to their compains for Governor. These typically former legislators and financial benefactors more often than not have zero experience or interest in the subject matter of the commsssions to which they are appointed.
So what you are saying is they become tools for animal rights activists? By the way the correct answer to my question is a resounding YES!

Dan